Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Summons

Summons!!!I hate you..You are making my life so miserable

U know what?My bro actually got 17summons..17!!!Can u imagine that

If without discount..It will cost RM4830..I can even buy Iphone with that money or even a Coach bag

Ytd is the last day..If he don't pay that by ytd..He might get points deducted and can't drive for the whole year..The car road tax cannot rener cuz of this

Didn't know is was that serious..Last minute paying all the summons..

Since i'm a good sis..LOL..I help my bro to queue to pay since he need to go to work

Went to post office but the system down..for lik half day?So we can't pay it there

Then went to police station..And the queue long till the road there..and that time is 12++..HOT till

Got 1 uncle standing outside suddenly come n talk to my dad..Asking my dad wanna pay fast anot??no need queue wan..I bring u behind..Want?? But didn't listen to him cuz he and his "partner" wan 'yam cha lui'..Summon 2k+ also need vomit out..Still wan giv u yam cha lui..Dun dream la uncle..LOL

Dad went to ask the police to ask which line to queue up..There is two line..1for check ur summon and 1 more to pay..Both line queue dam long..And the police say nombor sudah habis =.= means cannot pay..Those ppl didn't ask then simply beratur not waste time d lo..

Go back to post office..But the system still offline..Waited at there at least got 4h..and got no place to sit..Tired la weyhhh...Tak boleh tahan d..give up on waiting

So conclusion..Didn't pay the summons ytd.. And i cannot drive already

College as usual..Really dam tired today..While lecturer is teaching feel lik sleeping d

Finally break time...My sleep time..n bla bla bla..Lets skip the boring part

Reached LRT station and waited for my dad..He bring me to the post office to check the summons cuz heard some ppl saying still got discount but not 50%

Went and check it out..Guess what..Still got 50%...Shock!! Faster pay before its too late

Paid all the summons today..WEEEE..I can drive back after renewing the roadtax!!LOL

Bro u have to belanja me something at least..I queue and jemur under the hot sun for u..

0 comments:

Post a Comment