Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Job Training

OMGOSH!!!This is my 1st time going training alone

Before this for Ricola also got Jia Qi teman..Vono also no need training

But now i'm all alone T.T

Really scare cuz I got no friend and I dunno who is the guy that come to fetch me

Reached at Kelana Jaya and called the guy to come n pick me up

But he almost took lik 25mins to come

Sitting there and wait really freak me out

Everytime got car come I will look and see is it him..But everytime also not him

Sitting there half way..Suddenly 1 car stop right infront of me and hon =.=

Shocked..Uncle driver..I thought is him..Thinking should I stand up or what

Then he hon another time..I already lik sei lo..what should i do

1 uncle ran out and run towards the car..Phewwww..

Keep waiting until he call..He asked me where I am waiting bla bla bla..and he said he driving a black myvi

So i keep looking for a black myvi..Gan jeong time

He called again and said he at the opposite side..So i have to go another side..

While crossing the bridge..I saw a black myvi..Wait..Is a colourful myvi

Front is white colour..Middle is black..And the back is red..

Reached the training place..Its like damn awkward..Satu pun tak kenal T.T

Sit till my butt also pain..Sit lik 3hrs+ to hear them explain about the product

Seriously alot to memorize cuz got many product..1st is the naturel blend cooking oil, extra virgin olive oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, naturel pure olive oil, soft margarine, reduced salt margarine, reduce fat margarine, olive spread margarine. FULL STOP

Then they teach us how to prepare Bruschetta


Like this..Looks so healthy..LOL

After that they paired us up and wan us to demo how to promote the product

Guess what..I am the 1st one =.=

Cincai go infront crap crap with my partner...

The time that everyone waiting for..BALIK!!!

Go back around 8..Dam late..Training till dam late..ishhhh

Gonna learn some mandarin words from Swee Yen and Jia Qi tmr..Teach me ahhh..LOL

I dunno how say antioxidant, cholesterol, body cannot produce, olive oil, margarine in chinese ahhh...HELP me

Aizz..what to do i'm a banana


Banana girl eating banana ice cream =O

New ice cream that look like banana..Got skin give u peel some more..Yeng anot??

0 comments:

Post a Comment