Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Naturel

Worked at Jusco Maluri as Naturel promoter =PP

Its a 3days roadshow..The day before work..I keep complaining that this job is lik so hard..So many things that i need memorize..and i said the same thing again..i won't work for this the next time

But now i felt..Hmm..nt bad what..and i wanna work again..LOL..cuz the pay quite high compare to other promoter jobs..WEEEE

Get to know lotsa new friends..Thats the most important thing..HEEE

Kinda awkward on the 1st day..I dun really know how to approach ppl since this is my 1st time promoting for this product..

Its like so cacat..I started with Naturel~~~Promotion..LMAO

And the company ppl is all around..makes me feel more weird!!

1st day i sold less than 10 product =.= WTH weyhhh..Nt my problem la..LOL

My promoting skill nt bad wan la okay??..I'm doing the sampling so i dun really promote..and i promote while waiting for the Bruschetta..And the place i stand nt strategic at all..Ppl either rushing going back or just wanna start to shop..So i have to like pull the customer..

My 1st product sold is the margarine..Dam happy..at least i got sell something..I was like OH YEAH jumping around and thanks the customer to buy from me..U made my day uncle =P



Make up for the day..Nt obvious..I dunno how to make it more obvious =.= if i open my eyes lagi cannot c the colour of the eye shadow..LOL

Issac asked us to put more tebal on the 2nd day..but my make up skill nt tat pro yet..so just cincai make up for the 2nd day

Reached late on the 2nd day..So ngam saw Michelle..Huhuu..so both of us late togather =(

If nt i will be late alone more scary..LOL

2nd day i sell more..This makes me more happy..proud proud

3rd day even more..HAHAHAHA..Lagi proud =PP

1 uncle buy from me 6bottles of olive oil, 2 cooking oil and 2 margarine..dunno why he buy so much..good for me = DDD

Get complained by Jusco ppl cuz we keep curi makan..Phuahaha


During Healthy Hour..No sampling and all have to push sales..Dunno where i lost d

Healthy hour time is the time where u need shout..Cuz the MC is shouting too..with the mic =.=

So we have to shout so that customer can hear what are we saying


Before we seperate..

Didn't get snap pic with others..Cuz they already balik T.T

Got group pic but not with me..Aizz

Enjoyed working and the feeling of knowing lotsa new friends is great..HEEEE

But we didn't hit target..1200bottles of cooking oil..So impossible..but who cares..HAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment