Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beuteen Hair Dye Gold Brown

Just bought it today at Guardian..Beauteen Hair Dye..



Guess how much...

U will get shock after i tell u the price

Hard time choosing the colours again..I dun wan my hair to be too bright after dye'ing or the colour not obvious

Think think think..and finally choose the Gold brown

Jia Qi and I choose the same colour again..LOL

Hmm..planned to dye this Sat..but Sharon is too busy and got no time to help me..Sad

I got no sister that can help me dye..I only got 3brothers..No need to think la..they surely won't help me

Mum..I dun think she know the proper way to dye..HAHAHAHA

Hmm..juz gonna wait for Sharon to help me..

Back to the point..How much is it??

...

..

.

Its 22.90 for 1box..And the promotion for now is BUY 1 FREE 1

To those who want to dye their hair with a super reasonable price

You can get it at any Guardian outlet

Did some research bout this product..Many ppl satisfied with their colour

And the results is quite accurate with the colour stated on the box..This is what they say la..i dunno yet..

So i think it should be ok..Used Liese before..But u won't get the colour exactly like what they show you

Lets try Beauteen and c hows the outcome..I just hope it won't be too bright or no colour..Middle okay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment