Thursday, March 17, 2011

BEAST official fan club contest


In conjunction with the launch of BEAST official fan club, CUBE Entertainment will be throwing an exclusive fan meeting session in South Korea this 2nd April

5000 lucky fan in Korea will be chosen and

Guess what??

Digi is gonna fly out a 2 lucky Malaysian with his/ her friend to South Korea and will be taken on a tour in the Famed Cube Academy, the training ground of BEAST, 4minute and G.Na

No need think la..Just join =PP

1st you have to purchase their caller ringtone for Rm9 which consists of 3songs

Beautiful , Lights go on again and Break down~~

Then you have to register and think of a creative slogan and just submit

Hmm..Thinking what slogan should I use..It must be super super special

Fio fio..Help me think la..Since ur eng more geng than me =PPP

Those interested..Here's the linkhttp://www.facebook.com/DiGiYouths?sk=app_10467688569

Digi pls pick me as the lucky winner..I'm BEGGING YOU!!! LMAO

I used DIGI for like 8years already..with the same number...

Can u just choose me and fly me to South Korea??? PLEASE T.T

BTW..Fio and Emun just participated in some Kotex contest..LOL

Help me to vote for them k??

Just go to this website http://apps.facebook.com/kotexfresh/ and search for Liew pik wai fiona and Qimin Mun

Heee..Vote jgn x vote..LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment