Monday, March 28, 2011

Jalan Jalan

Jalan jalan at Ts and Sg wang ytd..

Got alot thing wanna buy..But suddenly think dou..Money T.T

Every weekend i also got work for this month..Except for last week la..

But i feel my money lik..increase till very little

Saw 1 very nice bag..But but but..money nt enough

Actually enough want..But i'm a big girl d..Know how to think already..HAHAHAHAHA

Wait me ya bag..i'll be back to buy u home =D

Bought Ac Clinic Pink Powder Spot and Mask from Etude House

Hopefully the Ac Clinic Pink Powder Spot works for me..I beg u..LOL

My face really getting more serious..I dunno what happen T.T

When i working..1 budak kecik told me..Muka akak banyak jerawat

I was lik..Aizz..tu la..dah x cantik

Guess what she said?? Muka saya cantik..Licin =.=

Even small kid also lik this say my face..Hurt..

Got 1 aunty also ask me why my face so many pimples..ARGHHH

She got give me advise la..Dun sleep too late..Drink more water this and that

So..Juz hope the product works..If really works..I gonna buy whole set of it..LOL

Dinner at Jalan Alor..Always wanted to go there with friends..But kinda dangerous for 1bunch of girls

But when i go there..I dun feel its dangerous..Maybe i haven't see the dark side of Jalan Alor..LOL


Too many stalls..Dunno wanna choose which


Cover pimple n face..LOL


Fat face

Mum behind..LOL..calefe

0 comments:

Post a Comment