Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bye W800

My phone sudah rosak..suddenly..i din drop it or what

If yes also few days ago..My dog bite my phone =.= Become his toy d..

Ytd no battery till off d..Then this morning after charge d also cannot on..Why why why??

But good also..Its time to chg..Muahahahahaha

I never get to buy new phone for myself...When bro wanna chg phone den his old phone i will use..

From last year i say wanna chg phone..Till now..no change..money all spend finish T.T

So now my phone spoil d..What else??Use bro wan lo..HAHAHAHAHA



Its Samsung OmniaPro..LOL..

Still don't use to it..1st time using Samsung phone


W800i

Say BYE to this old phone..This phone also last quite long..Not bad..Got 5years i think

Super Junior concert last week..Just wanna share =P


Super Show 3..Kyuhyun~~Falling for him..LOL



Henry's version of Baby *screams*


Leeteuk Kiss Goodbye...

Didn't know their chinese is that geng...Meltingg

0 comments:

Post a Comment