Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earth Hour

Ytd is the Earth Hour..I actually forgot about that until my mum ask me..tonight want switch off light??

Shocked to hear her asking me that..LOL..

So i asked her..U want off meh??

My dad heard and say off la..save the environment..LOL..1h only won't die..HAHAHAHA

So our plan is switch off everything..den we go out jalan..

Went out and tabao food..When i reach home..saw 5miss call from Sharon..HEEE

She ask me wanna go out jalan anot..Since i'm a person who cannot sit at home wan..

Lets go la..Ajak my mum also den she say ok..HOHOHO

Went 1u juz to makan =.= Go till so far juz to eat Wong Kok

Cuz gt accident..Make till dam jam..By the time we makan finish..Most of the shops also close d

Get to go in few shops only T.T

Kinda expecting shops and restaurants will off their lights during the Earth Hour..but...u know wad i mean..LOL

I dunno where is my usb cable..so cannot upload pics..Too bad la..

Going Ts later..Gotta prepare now

0 comments:

Post a Comment