Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Alicia =P

Its Alicia birthday ytd=PP

Alicia is my cutie niece for those who dun know..LOL

She's 5 years old..Time flies..

Went out dinner and cincai celebrate for her

The dishes..Yummmyy..Got crab..WEEE

So long din eat crab d..sedap...


Blow blow blow


Big girl d..Sendiri cut..LOL

Its ice cream cake since she so like to eat ice cream

Working tmr..at Oug..keep say UOG..*university of greenwich* LOL

Must wake up dam early!!!6.30 lik that..OMG!! crazy

This will be my last time working for u AMBER!!!! I got no money i also won't work for u ANYMORE!!! FOREVER and EVER I WON"T WORK FOR U!!

Work for so long only get 80buck..wait...is 60-80..SHIT la u...

I'm so gonna curi tulang and take lotsa sample back...If can i wanna take those free gift also...

This post should be a happy post..but u just spoil the mood AMBER!!!

Back to story..Happy birthday Alicia..grow up well =P

Gonna remove my nail polish now..Bye =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment