Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nuffnang ads

Weeee..Just created a nuffang account and now u can see there is advertisment at the right hand side

Honestly..I still not sure how to earn money thru blog..

In the process of learning..

To all my readers..Can u help me by just clicking at the advertisment??

Just click it =PPP

Everytime u come n visit my blog also just click it..HAHAHAHA

Terima kasih dulu to those who is gonna click it..

Hmm..I'm going Ipoh tommorow..I mean later in the afternoon..For what??

I'm working there..Go till so far..Since Amber begged us to go..cuz she got no promoters

This is my 1st time going Ipoh some more with friends..Gonna be fun..Oh lala

Not going to update my blog for this few days since got no comp to use over there =(


Last week Naturel Roadshow pic...HAHAHAHA..Busy brainwashing customer's brain..LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment