Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sony ericsson or LG?

Hmmm..I guess i choose to buy a phone..


Vivaz..Used to like this phone..But got no money to buy that time



Hmm..I think this phone cost 6xx or 7xx

Suddenly saw Big Bang CF for LG Optimus BIG


Small Bang..LMAO

But i guess its too BIG for me? and of course the price must be cantik till..

Saw another LG optimus one CF


Say YEAH YEAH YEAH...G dragon is super duper cuteee..LOL

Feel lik buying this phone just because of Big Bang..LOL

Which should I take??

Went to deliver things to my Aunty hse ytd


With a bear..or should i say lion behind

I just dislike driving to my Aunty hse..cuz on the way to her hse dam alot bumper and u need go up hill..Due to my 'superb' driving skill..my car enjin might die anytime

Again..I'm the lucky wan..1st car to stop at the traffic light..What else??The road slope T.T

Stressssss...This time mati enjin when wanna jalan time..Give ppl hon me T.T But luckily my car din roll backwards..If nt i gonna bang the car behind me

Nooooobb in driving manual car..Grrrr

Practice makes perfect..I gottaaa practice

0 comments:

Post a Comment