Monday, May 2, 2011

Bored

10days book fair over already..Ytd is our last day working

Kinda miss working there..LOL..used to it d

Just feel weird staying at home today because my mind still at PWTC..LOL

Overall i'm happy with tat job also la..hehehehe..quite easy..next time still got call me la..

Meals and drinks all included..For me transport also included..hehehe

No money going out but money keep coming in..Muahahahaha

I can shopping..Woohooo

Wondering should i buy camera or a handphone with a good camera?I want Iphone..but not tat rich yet..Who can buy 1 for my birthday??HAHAHAHA

I'm so bored at home now..Any job for me??

Jovie boy just back for grooming

Guess what my bro bought for him


What u call that??Saliva towel??LOL

Dunno call wad name

Boy memang boy..he drink water till his bulu all basah

No choice but to buy him that..

0 comments:

Post a Comment