Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Office job

Yeaahhh...Finally found a job for myself..Thx to Sharon =PP

Working at AIA =P

Ytd is my 1st day working..1 word..Scaryy

When first reach there..Sharon already halau me T.T

Ask me to sit at my own table..cuz if her boss saw i'm sitting with her den i gonna get scold

But i'm scare to sit alone..but terpaksa la..Sharon got alot things need to do..no time to choi me

Sitting at my own table waiting for my boss to come in..

Sit sit sit..day dreaming there..

What else i can do??Snap pic again..LOL




Didn't sleep well the night b4..my eyes very pedih when wake up end up looks lik wanna cry lik tat..LOL

From 9am sit till 10.30am lik that ..Mr.Boss finally came..but he have to go for meeting and ask me to read few document..

Read finish d and i still got nth to do..LOL

Mrs Boss came and she thought me some basic thing since she got appointment..she left me alone =.=

Mr boss also left..Agents all also chao..

Basically i dunno anything much but Agents keep call me to do this and that..Faint..

I also dunno how to do..Sharon also dunno how to help me since we're nt under the same boss

Carmen came down to help me..Thx alot =)



Dear agents..Pls dun call ask me do this and that la..If they at there still ok la..I still can ask if i dun understand..But all of them left and i'm all by my own T.T

Public holiday today...Work 1day rest 1 day..LOL

What to wear tmr..hmmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment