Friday, May 27, 2011

Slacking

Early morning already raining..Reached office with my shoe all wet

Thanks to Sharon's slipper..Leg kinda pain now..Wearing wet shoe too long T.T


Very comfortable..Feel lik buying one..Hehehehe

Due to the weather..Sharon got no mood to work..only got mood to sleep..LOL

Usually i'm the one following Sharon going here and there..But this time..She's following me..HAHAHA


San Francisco coffee..Buy 1 free 1..So obvious we're slacking..enjoying


Look at what we have done ^^






I'm the boss and if u don't listen to me

u will end up being

....

.......


Kick..LMAO *joking joking*


Looks busy?? No no no no

Busy Facebook'ing and chatting on the phone

I'm so proud of myself..Because...

Ta daaa


The letter that i wrote myself..Feel so proud


Done..Need to mail it out..hehehe..Just feel what a perfect letter..HAHAHAA


My seat over there..LOL..the one with the petir there..HAAHHAA

0 comments:

Post a Comment