Tuesday, May 24, 2011

24/5/2011

Working working working..I'm getting bored

Cuz i got nth to do..Everyday i have to pretend like i'm so busy..LOL

People keep passing by looking at me doing nth..So i have to find things to do and pretend that i'm so busy..LOL

Can't on facebook or what..Too obvious..Anyone pass by the 1st thing they will saw me

Not strategic my place..

I only got things to do when boss and agent come to office..Then they will ask me do this and that


Still a visitor..I want card..But no card for me T.T

I have to stick this jalan here n there..Uglyyy

Mum's and I punya Nike shoe kena stole today T.T

Mum's wan whole shoe gone but mine..


Left 1 here..HAHAHAHAHAHA

The smart thief too scare i guess..Stole it and drop the left leg wan at my hse porch..LOL

So now i got right leg shoe but no left leg wan..LOL

Hide it inside my home although left 1..I won't let u curi the other 1..pencuri!!

Bro say put outside la..den put 1 snake inside..LMAO..who can sponsor snake to me??HAHAHA

But my shoe dam dirty and worn out d...Wore it for 3years d..If new wan gonna curse the thief..HAHAHAHA

Tan Jia Qi~~return my mama shoe..she no shoe wear jor lo..LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment