Thursday, April 21, 2011

21/04/2011

Woke up at 10am T.T need bring niece to the clinic cuz bro not free

Drove to my aunty house and pick them up

Got sesat'ed at nearby the clinic there...too many one way =.= and no parking!!

Park at tepi jalan while waiting for them..i'm so scare..wad if suddenly police come saman me??LOL


Look dam pale T.T just wake up..eye also no open finish

Another thing..i'm so scare cuz i'm driving a manual car


Grrrr...Can i chg it to auto??

I can't drive manual confidently..I'm always unlucky...When is my turn the traffic light turn red..My car is the 1st car..Worst thing is..The road slope!! So stress!! 2 time pass by the road also i'm the 1st wan T.T

I'm so sorry Alicia for making u fall T.T

She was standing in the middle and talking to me..The car infront suddenly brake den I brake too hard till she fall to the handbrake there..Huhu..

So sorryyy...

Conclusion..I'm still noob in driving

Afternoon went out to Klcc to meet Bunny and Panda since i can't go tmr T.T


Bunnnyy..Sexaayy..HAHAHA


Sher : Ouch..My ulcer very pain
Me : *ka cha* HAHAHAHAHAHA...

other pics with Joy..I'll wait for u Joy~~~LOL

Before going back..Boost Juice for myself =P


Medium wan..Rm 11..Exp =(

Will be working tmr..Gonna learn again how to use the electronic dictionary..

0 comments:

Post a Comment