Sunday, April 17, 2011

Free

Exams OVERRR..Wooohooo

Foundation officially ends

Reached home at 10pm..From morning out till now..

Feel so tired..I'm old..LOL

Went to Pwtc Kids Fair with bro and niece


HAHAHAHA..this is so funnnyyy..She find it interesting?LOL..


Opsss..my hair makes her geli..HAHAAHA

Little niece get lotsa gift back and balloons..She's so happy till dun wan go back

Got something lik food fair?Its time to drink and eat for free..HAHAHAHA

Drank more than 3cups of tropicana twister, vitagen, olige..Sounds so greedy

Can't help..Cuz really dam nice..What they add inside??At home drink also nt tat nice..LMAO

Going back to college tmr for a short briefing

Hmm...For now..just wait for results and July degree intake

I need job...I need money..I need to shop!!

What also money T.T Earn so hard..money go out like just *puff*


Just a random pic..This few days my dad come Lrt fetch me with this fat boy

So 'ba pai'..rampas 3seat

0 comments:

Post a Comment