Monday, April 18, 2011

Uniqlo X Big Bang shirt

Guess what??I bought it today..Weeeeeee

Went for Job briefing today..Last minute plan to Ts

Wanted to buy Etude House product..But sales juz over T.T

Since got nth to walk at Ts d..We planned to walk to Pavi

Pass by Uniqlo and we went in..and I saw BIG BANG SHIRT!!!!!



The worker told me they just restock..If wanna buy better be fast cuz their stock come in 1box

Guess 1box got how many pieces??

12 only =.=

B4 this i said i wanted to buy..If u remember..HAHAHAHA

But that time out of stock d..Now lik dam random..When i totally forgot bout it..the shirt actually appear

Time to try the shirts




Black or white??

Tried Daesung's shirt also..didn't snap pic for that..

But i love this more..HAHAHAHA..so TOP's black shirt is what i bought


YEAHHH..Big Bang pls have concert here..Gonna wear it to the concert..HEEE

I'm so happy..HAHAHAHAHA..

Mum saw the shirt that i bought..She was like so expensive tshirt y u go buy?? Normal shirt u also can buy 3 already

So i told her this is wan Big bang shirt's they is singer bla bla bla...

Giv her nag T.T say me got money also not like that spend wan =(

But my money maaa..A reward for myself for working so hard ok?

I'm happy xDDD

Smile smile =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What size did you get if you don't mind me asking? I can't seem to figure out what size to get ;_; I am buying one online.

Shireen said...

mine is size S ^^ when r u buying?

Doobunanasu1104 said...

XD After I get my paycheck! Thanks for replying btw. Your blog is super cute <3 I enjoy reading your posts!!

Post a Comment