Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beauteen Hair Dye Gold Brown


Bought this hairdye quite long ago..But since Sharon nt free so i didn't dye yet

Ytd finally..She is free..LOL..So she came over to my hse to help me..

Get bully by my dog..So sorry =(

Hmm..overall..i'm quite satisfied la..But i kinda scare the colour will be dam obvious cuz i dun want myself looking lik a LALA mui..

So i leave it for 15mins oni..

My fringe dam cacat..Lik no colour..Inside the colour more obvious =.=

The colour not that balance..Prefer Liese cuz that wan lik shampoo..Juz rub rub rub

This u need to really apply one by one

Result :


Under light..Colour nt balance


Like highlight?

Colour: 4/5 quite accurate according to the box
Smell: 4/5 Compared to Liese this smells better..


This pic my hair looks totally black=.=

Hmm..Overall really nt bad..Cuz its my 1st time using this..So i forgive u la Beauteen for the colour unbalance..HAHAHA

But is actually we didn't apply it properly..Not pro yet..

Feel like buying another box..Cuz Guardian still having this promotion Buy 1 free 1

Who wanna buy better be fast cuz the promotion till 31st april 2011

Buy and keep it?Won't spoil i guess?

0 comments:

Post a Comment