Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rush rush rush

Doing my accounting cw right now and run over here to blog =P

Last minute for the 1st time for college CW

Usually i will finish quite fast and print it out quite early cuz i'm using the free facilities provided

FREE printing~~~

But now i'm getting more lazy

On the way to college today..Suddenly think of this CW

Tmr is the last class for this week and next tues is the due date which is the 1st class for the week

And I haven't even touch my CW

Means I only have tmr the last day to print it out =.=

Tommorow Econs test T.T Have to study tonight

Been following Chuckei's blog and now she's advertising LG Optimus One

And I feel lik buying too..Give her successfully brainwash me

But is LG good??

Gonna start saving money for
1.Taiwan trip
2.New phone

I need job!!Part time job!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment