Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pok kai T.T

Sharon's class canceled and she ajak me go gai gai =P

Since i got nth to do at home..LETS GO

Actually I pok kai d

But die also wanna go out..HAHAHAHA

Went The Curve and we got sesated again till Sungai Buloh!!!

Sesat till dam far..But we manage to find our way


Juice Works~~

I wanted to drink this dam dam long already..Since last year

Last time when i work and got money time i felt dam expensive..x sanggup wanna minum

Now..I didn't work and got no money time..I fat hao go buy =.=

My purse is bleeding


Uhuh..I already choose 1 cheap want..still so expensive T.T

Went Ikea play play..snap snap pic sit here n there..LOL..Like got money buy lik that..


iPad!!! I want to buy also

Dinner at Pudu "wai sek kai" *yummy yummy*

BigBang comeback 4days more =PP WOOHOO...

0 comments:

Post a Comment