Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Singles Day

Valentines today..Happy Valentines to all the couples..

For me..Happy Singles Day la..

Lonely for 19years d..LOL

When will i found my Mr. Right?? Sounds so desperate..LOL

1u with Swee Yen and Jia Qi for a movie

They become my partner for the day..HAHHAHA

Went to Jia Qi hse to collect angpau..MUAHAHAHAHA


I look scary here..HAHAHAHA

I saw her sis DSLR camera!!!!

Take n play..Snap here n there..LOL

Went to petshop near her hse

Its my time to show off my skills using DSLR..


Cuteee Shih Tzu..

But ended up many pics blur =.= Noob skills..

And there is a chow chow!!! My Jovie boy looks more cute n handsome than him..HAHAHAA

Ytd Sunway outing pics Fio already upload..

Gonna post it here

Cuz they look pretty..LOL

Show off my pretty friends to u all..LELONG!!!

They're single!!LOL


Fio..Leng lui..

And next..Di =P




Poserrr =P


US

Since i'm lonely on Valentines..My bag act as my BF..LOL

CRAZY!!



Shopping time after Brunch


Parttime sunglasses model..LOL


Di's imaginary baby..


DO RE MI


Last pic of the day..

0 comments:

Post a Comment