Friday, February 11, 2011

1 Day Maid

Ytd prayed so there is lotsa food

So grandma decided to cook

Usually my mum will come n help..but she's working

So I become the mangsa

Helped grandma to cook..Not cook actually..I can't cook T.T

Just help her cut cut wash wash

Grandma surely feel I'm annoying

Cuz i keep calling Ah Ma Ah Ma Ah Ma...

Asking her many many question

Ah Ma lik this cut??

Ah Ma cut how big??

Ah Ma ok ar I cut until??

Ah Ma put where??

Ah Ma Ah Ma Ah Ma non stop..LOL

The food today is sooooooooooo YUMMY

Mayb cuz i helped too??Muahahaha

Tired..but i'm just doing the cutting and washing

Imagine a 85 year old granny cooking with her hand shaking..See also sakit hati

Wanna help but I dunno how cook

She surely more tired than me

Pity Ah Ma..

Wait me rich then i will hire a maid for u..HAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment