Sunday, June 26, 2011

Drive drive

Muahahahaha..i'm so happy

Guess what??i actually drive to Jusco and TS..WEEEE

My very 1st record..Went to fetch Sharon all by myself and went to Jusco 1st..

Lepas jalan jalan..Went to TS..actually went there cuz i wanna chg the skirt that i bought..

But i too gan jeong d..I forgot to bring the skirt =.= so smart

Park safely this time..At Jusco side parking..the most pro parking skill i know is side parking..

Went to TS and this time parking..Butt go in 1st..LOL

My 1st time..Scare scare..park safely this time thanks to Sharon..

I dunno how park car actually..i only know side parking..front or back go in 1st den i can bye bye d..

This time..Perfect..car park till so perfect..cuz Sharon is the one helping me to turn the stereng and i just press the accelerator and reverse..HAHAHAHA


Park till so nice..Woots~~

Still happy anyway..HAHAHAHAHA

1st time driving alone without my dad beside me =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment