Sunday, June 12, 2011

12/6/2011

Getting lazier to update my blog..No of views also decreasing..

And i got nth to blog about..my work??nth much

Getting more busy nowdays..Sometimes i just feel lik quiting..cuz i feel that i can't give them what they want..i still blur blur there..But just one word they praise me..the word quit *puff* dissapper

From office toilet i can actually see my school ^^


Feel so proud of myself being a CBNer..and of course proud of my school too..LOL..I actually promote to my colleague by asking them to send their child there..HAHAHA..

Ohh yeaa..Send my car to fix already..Dissapointed


The colour so different la!!!!!From near looks WOW..dam nice

But far..u c..Still say use comp to match the colour..wanna tipu org ar??

The next day send back to the shop..The son who sprayed the car said..Yea lo..why so diff want??And the father said..we use computer to match wan..Later will darker wan..

I dun think so lo..ur son already betray u la uncle..if really will darker he won't say that..grrr

Waste my money

Send dad to dinner ytd..Gan jeong..Mum said go somewhere walk while wait ur dad la..after hearing this i was lik O.O my mum let me drive without my dad?

Wanted to go Jusco..But i'm scare to park there...Trauma..instead of Jusco..we go Tesco..LOL

Park safely this time..Phewww

B4 this i'm scare to drive..But after that incident..I more scare to park..

After jalan jalan back to the restaurant to pick up dad..

Didn't get sesat..its my 1st time going there..and dad use those small road..keep turning right left right left makes me confuse

Thought that i will sesat..But no no..My sense of direction nt bad =)

Talking rubbish here..LOL..at least i got update..HAHAHAHA

Gotta sleep now..Tmr will be a busy day..Need to help boss do income tax stuff T.T

Nites..

0 comments:

Post a Comment