Saturday, June 4, 2011

3/6/2011

Fri..Slacking day again..LOL

Wore my floral skirt..Bought it long time d..Finally wore it..


But everyone is looking at me..Why??too weird?too short?too aunty?

Waiting for time to go back..'go work lik worm..finish work lik dragon' in canto..HAHAHAHA

Snap pic again while waiting time to go back..LOL


Sharon tai lou..LOL


Didn't edit the pic..dunno why snap till so dark =.= phone cacat

Stole Sharon's hairband..LOL..face look even fat+big LMAO

Both of us keep stick togather...payment togather..go here n there also togather..till ppl call us twins..

But but..my twin sis is leaving me T.T


She's resigning..Sob sob

Feel lik buying iPhone4...keep comparing the price..gila till


iPhone4 as desktop pic..iPhone white dam dam nice...

Dunno when I can own iPhone

Dinner at Sushi King..4person eat till 130+

When get the bill.. shock..Not enough cash..

But lucky got card..if nt really wash plate there

0 comments:

Post a Comment