Thursday, January 27, 2011

To Fio

Special request to Fio~~~

Fio..learn this for me..hahhahahahahaha


*Watch it at youtube..IDK why the video kinda blur posting it here..Blogspot prob??


Feeling to learn guitar is back after watching We Got Married (YongSeo couple)

Last time JW, Fio and me wanted to learn guitar..hahahahahaha

Jw learned half way and stopped while Fio and me didn't learn at all..hahahahaha

Now Fio is learning..i guess she's a pro now??LOL

I even save my money to buy a guitar..collecting info's see where should I learn my lesson

LOL..but i got no time for that at that time i guess??

Sweet~~~Watching Yonghwa teaching Seohyun guitar making me envious..hahahahahaha

I wish my bf could teach me too..LMAO

I feel lik learning korean too...hahahahahaha

But i got no money for that T.T

By watching korean drama and shows i guess i know some of the basics

Hmm...Seriously i feel lik learning guitar..Should I??

0 comments:

Post a Comment