Monday, January 31, 2011

Shop till you drop

History that I made today with Jia Qi

U know what??

Both of us..Shop till no money left

Her aim is to buy BB cream..Ended up buying cleanser , nail polish , eyebrow pencil

And me..Aim to buy mask ended up buying clay mask , mask and nail polish

Which cost both of us RM 130...WOW

But guess what...

There is a free mirror and

FREE Etude House BB CREAM for us!!WEEEE


6 BB cream free for us =PP 1person get 3...WOOHOOO

If really good..I'm so gonna buy from them..

I can say that i'm a fan of Etude House already..hahahahaha

Both of us pok kai already..With balances of few bucks in our purse..

So I wanted to press out money from ATM

I dunno what happen..But my card not functioning =.=

Tried CIMB , Eon Bank and Maybank

What happen to my card..Why other ppl can but not me T.T

Wasted more than 1h just to withdraw money

And we got no money for lunch =.=

S.O.S call to bro so that he can come n save us

But he at Kepong..How to save me?

Bro giv a suggestion..He got a fren working at Sg wang so he asked me to take the money from him 1st..

Malunya if borrow money from his fren with a reason we spend finish and got no money to eat lunch

Jia Qi got some China or Taiwan money i guess

So we went to money changer..HAHAHAHAHA

Chged Rm 10++

Walk over to Sg wang ATM to try out last luck

If really can't press out money then I have to borrow money from bro's fren

Q'ing up to withdraw money..*Praying hard*

And finally this ATM machine can read my cip..Thank god

Lunch at T-bowl

Walked back to TS for our facial

Hmm..Quite satisfied with the Rm15 facial..My face is whiter, smoother and nt that red

Bought a necklace from Vincci 15buck oni..Cheap

And a bag~~WEEE..got a new bag

Lesson of the day : Bring more money out and make sure your ATM card is functioning!!!

I'm so gonna apply another ATM card or debit card..Noob CIMB..LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment