Tuesday, November 22, 2011

22/11/2011

Okie..I abandoned my blog again..Sowie

Time to update now...Let me think..This is the cause of not blogging for so long..Dunno what to say..LOL

What I'm doing this whole month till i got no time to blog?? I'm working + studying and soon i'm becoming agent for insurance? hmm..good or bad? will be going for tutorial class tmr *i can meet my leng zai* LOL..and taking exam this sat..huhu..isn't it too fast? but actually i keep delaying >.<

What else? Busy shopping also..Buying more and more clothes nowdays..Gotta control myself..Colleague getting marry so Sharon and I teman'ed her to shop and of course shop for myself also =) Ngekk..

 Realise something? my face getting better? teeeheee...Thanks to Fio's Mum and Fio =)

Ok..Just a short update now..Will update more soon *promise*


 My song of the month..The Boys..Br-bring the boys out

0 comments:

Post a Comment