Friday, September 23, 2011

23/09/2011

Went to Pavi ytd with Sharon and Carlos for Snowflake buy 1 free 1 promotion

Queue half way..Promotion ended..Sobss

But my fav taro ball still got..yum yum 
Taroball series

Went for shopping and I saw nice heels from cotton on..Nice..should i buy??i scare i buy already but i don't wear it..how??

We love blackberry..

Hmm..borrowed Carlos blackberry and play..LOL..like become my phone..I'm the one holding it and fb + tweeting non stop..and i become anti-social because i'm busy snapping pics,updating status,uploading photos..

I wanna get Iphone~~~faster drop price

Before we leave..There is a sticker on the mirror saying that NO PHOTOGRAPH..but i die also wanna snap..ohlala..HAHAHA..but i don't get it..why no photograph?

0 comments:

Post a Comment