Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Update

No updates for long long time..Sorry bloggie..

Time to update..

Bunny and panda back to Aus

Meet them b4 they get back to Aus

Sad to say..oni me and both of them..T.T everyone busy with own thing..

Bunny

Snap lotsa pic..but pics all nt with me T.T

Pavi..The spot that u must snap pic


Hmm..what else..

Class starting next week..Happy or sad i also dunno..No feeling..LOL

Still continue working till i dunno when..So far class only 2 days..

When no class den i will go work..No life'nya..I can only hang out on sat n sun..

Talk about working..Someone i dun like keep stick to me =.=

Sometimes i really cannot tahan her..Attitude prob..During lunch time only wanna do her work..=.=

Speechless..Telling me i wan go post office..i wan go payment..i wan submit this..i wan go take letter..bla bla bla..why u cannot do other time??must lunch time only do??u wan lunch time only do den dun call me eat lunch with u laaaa..grrr..

Spoil mood talking bout her..

Hmm..Thats all for today..LOL

Random pic..Jovie is just too cute..Cannot resist for nt posting..HAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment