Friday, December 24, 2010

X'mas eve outing

The actual plan for today is class outing ended up with only 3 ppl..LMAO

So we have to change our plan

Meet up with nic , kat and JENG JENG JENG~~

Nic's new bf..LOL

Went for a karaoke session at Neway n the room is freaking cold..urggh

Nic bad girl dump us and camwhore with the bf till forgot 2 of us..herrrhh

Didn't snap many pics cuz nic said my pic will end up more than hers..Muaahahhaha

Went back home early and started camwhoring with my little boy Jovie xD


HAHAHA..showing his pity face cuz been forced by me to snap pic

Fluffy came today..ngek ngek

How can I miss a chance camwhore with this cutie

But so hard wanna camwhore with her..cuz she is busy with her own activity


She is busy doing tis =.=


I look ugly here..Ignore me juz look at Fluffy =P


Fluffy is still busy doing her activity..LOL
Jovie busy sleeping

and
Finally she's tired



Its gonna 12 now


Merry Christmas people

0 comments:

Post a Comment